It's one of those recipes where you can pretend like you're on a cooking show, and not measure the ingredients, and it will still turn out great.
Bite Sized Dangerous Garlic Bread Recipe
- One skinny baguette (I got mine from Trader Joe's)
- 5-6 heaping tablespoons of spreadable margarine (Like "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter")
- 1-2 teaspoons of minced garlic (depending on your preference)
- A few shakes of Italian seasoning, or Parsley or Oregano or Basil (whatever you have around works!)
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Slice your baguette into thin pieces and arrange on sheet
- In a microwavable bowl, combine margarine, garlic and seasonings.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or until margarine is melted
- Using a spoon or a brush, apply mixture to each piece of bread. Get them nice and soaked!
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and bread starts to look crispy. Enjoy!
- Tip: If you have a heavy hand when applying mixture and run out, don't worry! Just whip up a new margarine / garlic / seasoning batch and keep going!
Other Motherly Love posts you might enjoy: