Quick & Easy - Instant Personality for your Plain Pot
- Favorite pictures, scrapbook paper, cut-up pages from a children's book, etc.
- A plain pot of any material
- Mod podge
- Glue stick
- Cut out your favorite pictures. We found our pictures from an old Scrambled States of America book that was missing some pages and ready for the recycle bin.
- Using a glue stick, glue on your pictures, covering all of the pot.
- When dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge. Let it dry (about 15 minutes) and then do a second coat.
|Before - Plain Jane|
|After - Great Personality!|
Enjoy!!! We made this pot great for a kid's room, but this could work for any room, depending on the pictures or paper you select.