Monday, May 20, 2013

Three Songs to Get You Pumped on a Monday Morning!

It's Monday morning.  If you're in the North East, it's been a gloomy weekend.  We are waiting for that strange yellow ball called the "sun" to grace our presence.

It's time to turn to YouTube to get me pumped up....   But what are my songs of choice?

First up, Can't Hold Us by Macklemore -


If this song by the Thrift Shop guy doesn't get your head moving, I'm not sure what will!  This video has had 45 MILLION views, and I think 1,000,000 of them might be mine!


Then, try a little "Keep Your Head Up", by Andy Grammer....

This song is just plain positive and has a great beat.



And, last....  "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs

I think Olly Murs was a British X Factor winner.  I'm not saying this song is going to change the world or has a special message, but it's crazy catchy!

What gets you going on a Monday morning?