Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Blog Started with a Pom-Pom

After a trip to Five Below (love that place), we came home with an adorable plain, blue winter hat for my son for only $2.00.  The problem was that it didn't have a pom-pom on the top, and my guy was a little disappointed.  I consulted by trusty friend, Google, and found an easy way to make pom-poms from leftover yarn. 

Thanks, Prudent Baby - How to Make a Yarn Pom-Pom

It was really fun and easy, and turned out great after I sewed it on the top of the hat.  My son told me it was "the best pom-pom" he's "ever seen!"


But, what does this have to do with starting a blog?  Well, I then got on a kick where I started Googling other projects to do.  I found this amazing website, Tracy's Treasury.  In addition to having a fabulous first name, she had some great ideas and I really felt like we had a lot in common.  Sharing creative ideas is one of the great joys in life, and, viola, "City of Motherly Love" was born!  Let the angels rejoice!  The world will never be the same again (or, maybe it will).