Monster Cookie Dough Dip, from the Girl Who Ate Everything....
That's right, it's just the COOKIE DOUGH, but without eggs, so you don't need to worry about that pesky salmonella!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick (see Note)
- 2/3 cup plain M&Ms (give or take)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer or just a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. You may want to use more or less here. I really like the oats in it and a thicker dip so I added a lot. Remember that the dip will also firm up a bit in the fridge.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices. You can dip or spread this depending on how thick you made your dip.
- Note: You can use more or less oats to adjust the thickness of your dip. Start with about 1 1/2 cups oats and keep adding until you reach your desired thickness. If you use quick oats you might use less since it's finer and will make the dough thicker.