Feel the LOVE Banner
- 4 pieces of construction paper (2 pink and 2 red are nice)
- Single hole punch
- Yarn or String
- Markers, crayons, etc.
- Using a ruler, draw a large triangle on each piece of construction paper.
- Ask your little guy or gal to help you cut them out
- Draw a large letter on each triangle (We did L O V E)
- Use paint, markers or do-a-dot markers (we love the Do-A-Dot Rainbow Art Set (Set of 6) to outline the letters.
- Punch holes in the top two corners of each triangle.
- Thread yarn or string through it to make a banner.
- Hang it up!
- Feel the love!